- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: Ask Steve
Here’s a good question from a client concerning when expenses are deductible. “When we incur expenses in December 2012 but are not billed for them until January 2013, or I pay a December expense in January, is that deductible in … Continue reading
Here’s a question from a client about whether or not expenses they incur while volunteering for a charitable organization are deductible. My wife has begun volunteering for a religious organization which operates under the 501c3 status of their church denomination. Her … Continue reading