- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: Back Taxes
If you have been procrastinating about filing your 2011 tax return or have other prior year returns that have not been filed, you should consider the consequences. Taxpayers should file all tax returns that are due, regardless of whether or … Continue reading
The IRS announced several new penalty relief options for taxpayers that should offer much needed relief for those finding themselves unable to pay their taxes. There are several new provisions: Penalty Relief To assist those most in need, a six-month … Continue reading
You’ve probably seen or heard the commercial of tax resolution companies claiming to have saved tax payers thousands, if not millions, of dollars in IRS tax debt. One ad claims their IRS debt went from $100,000 to a few thousand dollars. … Continue reading