- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: Banking
After months of hearing government officials and small business leaders urging banks to lend more to small business, a TARP panel is now cautioning small banks to curtail lending. Why? Because of losses on commercial real estate loans and what … Continue reading
From time to time, I’m asked to assist a company in obtaining financing for business purposes. Part of the key in finding clients the cash they need is finding a bank who is willing to lend. And in today’s economic environment the … Continue reading
Some one million CIT Group Inc. customers — many of them small and medium-sized business owners — will likely see their access to credit slashed should their lender tumble into bankruptcy, experts said. If you’re one of those business owners, … Continue reading
The U.S. Small Business Administration has a new, temporary loan program which offers interest-free, deferred payments. The program, called the American Recovery Capital (ARC) Loan Program is designed to give viable businesses facing immediate financial hardship some temporary relief so they … Continue reading