- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: Bookkeeping
I was posed with this question recently, one that I frequently get when someone starts a new business in Illinois. Q: “I just started a new business and want to start keeping track of things for next year’s taxes. What … Continue reading
We see many instances where a business owner hasn’t maintained their books in over a year. Usually the result of this is an unexpected tax bill, the inability to understand their business from a financial point of view, and certainly … Continue reading