- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: Choice of Entity
Schedule C is the form that unincorporated sole proprietor businesses use to report their income and expenses as part of their individual tax returns. Schedule Cs have been center stage in recent IRS “tax gap” estimates. The tax gap is … Continue reading
So many myths, misconceptions, and rumors abound about the benefits, disadvantages and requirements of being a limited liability corporation (LLC). Yes, becoming an LLC can provide legal protection and operational ease, but depending on your circumstances it can also present … Continue reading