- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: Financial Management
A question frequently asked by individuals who are approaching the age at which they can draw Social Security benefits is, “At what age should I begin taking my benefits?” To make an informed decision, a number of issues should be … Continue reading
An often overlooked part of the financial picture for a small business owner is life insurance. Not maintaining a life insurance policy or being under-insured can be devastating to your family and your business. Continue reading
Still need some New Year’s Resolutions to ring in 2011? Here’s a list to help get you started: Learn How to Read Financial Statements For Your Business If you run a business, develop the knowledge on how to read the … Continue reading
After months of hearing government officials and small business leaders urging banks to lend more to small business, a TARP panel is now cautioning small banks to curtail lending. Why? Because of losses on commercial real estate loans and what … Continue reading
By Steve Trojan, CPA One of the reasons we encourage clients to take advantage of our monthly bookkeeping or QuickBooks review plans is a question we frequently receive from many clients that see us only at tax time. Invariably there are clients … Continue reading