- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: IRS Tax Problems
The vast majority of Americans get a tax refund from the IRS each spring, but what if you are one of those who end up owing? The IRS encourages you to pay the full amount of your tax liability on … Continue reading
The IRS announced several new penalty relief options for taxpayers that should offer much needed relief for those finding themselves unable to pay their taxes. There are several new provisions: Penalty Relief To assist those most in need, a six-month … Continue reading
Schedule C is the form that unincorporated sole proprietor businesses use to report their income and expenses as part of their individual tax returns. Schedule Cs have been center stage in recent IRS “tax gap” estimates. The tax gap is … Continue reading