- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: Record keeping
Beginning with the 2011 tax return, reporting stock transactions has become significantly more complicated because of the new requirement for brokerage firms to track the purchase price of stocks acquired in 2011 and subsequent years and to include that information … Continue reading
As part of new legislation passed during 2011, Congress has mandated new reporting for payments made by credit card processors and banks. This new reporting requirement is sneaking up on the general public and will cause major headaches for business … Continue reading
One of the areas we see the most confusion concerning reporting compliance among businesses is that of reporting payments made to vendors for services performed for the company. This is also an area where business have the most difficulty in … Continue reading