- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: Small Business
The Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 required third-party payment entities, such as credit card companies, to begin filing informational returns with the IRS reporting merchant card transactions, such as credit and debit card payments. The purpose was to … Continue reading
Keeping track of tax changes these days is quite a task. Congress is constantly tweaking the tax laws in an effort to stimulate the economy and deal with the budget deficit. The following is a compilation of recent changes to … Continue reading