- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: Tax Preparation
The Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 required third-party payment entities, such as credit card companies, to begin filing informational returns with the IRS reporting merchant card transactions, such as credit and debit card payments. The purpose was to … Continue reading
We have our year-end guides and organizers completed for 2011 tax return preparation. If we are preparing your 2011 business income tax returns next year, you will want to visit this page for important information about year-end as well as … Continue reading