- QuickBooks services for version 2010 to be discontinued May 31, 2013
- Top 6 Reasons You Should NOT File for An Extension on Your Tax Return
- Minnesota Slams Turbotax and Other Intuit Products over Tax Filing Software Problems
- Energy Costs Rise as Tax Incentives Fade
- Has Your 2012 Roth-Converted IRA Declined in Value?
- Alarming New IDES Audit Policy!
- Another Tax Scam
- Use QuickBooks’ Tools – and Common Sense Procedures – To Prevent Financial Fraud
- IRS Encourages Taxpayers to Limit Use of “Where’s My Refund”
- Prepared for the New Surtax?
Category Archives: Tax Problem Resolution
If you have been procrastinating about filing your 2011 tax return or have other prior year returns that have not been filed, you should consider the consequences. Taxpayers should file all tax returns that are due, regardless of whether or … Continue reading
The vast majority of Americans get a tax refund from the IRS each spring, but what if you are one of those who end up owing? The IRS encourages you to pay the full amount of your tax liability on … Continue reading
Small businesses who currently have employees can qualify for an In-Business Trust Fund Express Installment Agreement (IBTF-Express IA). These installment agreements generally do not require a financial statement or financial verification as part of the application process. The criteria to … Continue reading